Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder by Vincent Bugliosi

Very very interesting. Bugliosi is very boastful at times, and there were certain points he made where I said to myself "oh come on now" and I am not a fan of Bush. It is very obvious that he does not like or respect President Bush. The first half of the book is very interesting, he presents a very compelling case, but you have to wonder, who would actually charge the Presidents of the United States with the murder of over 4,000 people? And if Bugliosi thinks it is such a great idea, why doesn't he do it? The last half of the book was his legal presentation as to how someone could prosecute Bush for the murder of US soldiers. He completely lost me here. A lot of legal jargon and such. I have worked in the legal field for 6 years and I didn't understand what he was saying. Interesting read if nothing else. 4 out of 5 stars. Keeping this review short because I do not want to start a political debate on here :-P

No comments: